- Risk management predicts the future
- The risk management process changes what happens in the “real world”
- Risk management is a stand-alone discipline and process
- It is a single one-off calculation fixed for the duration of the project
- It cannot predict the future but allows us to manage the uncertainty and maximise the probability of success
- It is an intrinsic part of the management and project management activities, it guides, informs and facilitates robust decision-making
- It is dynamic and emerging and is necessary from project inception to conclusion
We provide experienced risk managers, either throughout projects or programmes or in support of a gateway process or at key decision milestones.